Available Floor Plans
Towson Place Apartments offers luxurious and affordable student housing, from modern amenities to spacious student living areas. Towson Place Apartments is also located adjacent to Towson University!
The fully furnished Studio floor plan features sleeping/living/dining area, small kitchen, large closet, and free laundry room. Each room is furnished with full-sized bed, study desk, loveseat, entertainment center and dresser.
* Rates, fees, and utilities included are subject to change. Floor plans may vary.
- Cable TV (residents are able to upgrade through Comcast)
- Electric/Natural Gas up to a monthly cap
- High-Speed Internet
2019-2020 Installments (subject to change):
August 20th to July 28th: $1,135 (12 installments)
August 20th to May 28th: $1,362 (10 installments)
- $55 Application fee
- $385 Non-Refundable Community Association Fee (per person per lease term)
- $300 reservation fee (per apartment and is deducted from the August installment)
- $375 resident parking pass (Parking is not guaranteed, parking passes are available on June 11th)
- $0.00 Security Deposit
- Furnished apartments
- Hardwood-style floors
- Study desk and chair
- Entertainment center
- Bar style kitchen sink
- 43 inch flat screen smart t.v.
- Granite kitchen counter tops
- White appliances
- Mid-size refrigerator
- Access to a free laundry room
- Individually locking bedroom doors
- Sprinkler system in each unit
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Controlled access building
- 24 hour emergency maintenance